• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tanya Chua still waiting for true love.......

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
SRuAaPT.png

Tanya Chua attended the opening ceremony of a bagel store in Taipei today. She provided some creative ideas on making bagel and all the sales from her special bagel will be donated to charity.

Yanya fell in love with a dessert chef in 2016. Though the relationship only last six months, she fell in love with making dessert and baking since then.

Talking about her love life, Tanya said, "My love will come at the right time. I'm waiting".

Talking about her new tatoos, Tanya said, "There's no special meaning of the star tatoo behind my ears. I love sparkly things. The angel wings on my hand will protect me from frustration".

Tanya has been busy with writing songs and her new album will be release in 2018.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertain...till-waiting-for-true-love/ss-AAzvxKw#image=1

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My love will come at the right time. I'm waiting..
How old is Tanya ? How many 10 years can she still wait ? Just find a rapper like Gin Xie.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say while waiting can accept him first or not if not time is passed and wasted and she has nothing to lose also KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I must say Tanya is very popular in China, though JJ Lin beats her hands down in Mainland. When I met her when she was 18, I thought she's another of those "jiak katang" type. But she proves me wrong, she picked up Mandarin and expanded into Taiwan and then China. Kudos to her. She has done very well and despite her personal life issues, she is still one of my favs :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must say Tanya is very popular in China, though JJ Lin beats her hands down in Mainland. When I met her when she was 18, I thought she's another of those "jiak katang" type. But she proves me wrong, she picked up Mandarin and expanded into Taiwan and then China. Kudos to her. She has done very well and despite her personal life issues, she is still one of my favs :biggrin:

Meng, Tanya sings this song for you.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Than she should get an ah tiong partner. But I guess even ah tiongs have taste

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she dont tell, how i know she has been there all along waiting for me.... no telegram, no FB, no whatsapp, no wechat, idk leh
easy-pissy lah, just invite her over here. at the very least, we can advise you whether she is of the one for you or not. just make sure you know how to bake pastries and kueh pie-tie for her to eat and not waste. thereafter, she may just allow you to bake your kueh ku-ku in her oven :inlove:
There are much better options than her
raiders may just disagree :sneaky:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanya Chua will not sextisfy by small Chinky cock anymore. She should move to Blackie :whistling:

Tanya Chua confirms breakup with French boyfriend
b7b28581b253d6e3eb728de605a5f603

12 Jan – After much speculations, singer-songwriter Tanya Chua finally admitted that she and French boyfriend, Johann Martin have called it quits.
As reported on ET Today, the news was indirectly confirmed by Tanya during her last "Lemuria" concert, which was held in Taipei recently.
During the show, the 42-year-old singer asked concertgoers to raise their hands if they came to the show on their own.
She then went on to say, "I am on my own too and I am doing fine. But one person needs a lot of love, so, let me hug you, and let's feel [the love] through the songs. Let's hug each other, and cry together," she said.
Tanya first broke up with Johann in August 2016, but was revealed to have patched things up again when she posted a photo of their hands on Instagram back in September.
However, many speculated that the two of them ended their relationship for good when she quietly closed her Instagram account in December.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
While Tanya Chua is highly successful, one can't help to think which Man fit into her realm who can compliment her.

While women can argue that they are more successful then men in their area of work or career, but in the end what is left for her ? Why some ladies has difficulty finding a mate. I met a few. Some are relatively well spoken,outgoing and well groomed. But behind that veneer, what is keeping other men from falling in love with her ? What is keeping herself from falling in love with other men ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While Tanya Chua is highly successful, one can't help to think which Man fit into her realm who can compliment her.

While women can argue that they are more successful then men in their area of work or career, but in the end what is left for her ? Why some ladies has difficulty finding a mate. I met a few. Some are relatively well spoken,outgoing and well groomed. But behind that veneer, what is keeping other men from falling in love with her ? What is keeping herself from falling in love with other men ?
The truth is they want a sweet romance but not a arduous life-long commitment . They want the cuddling feel and listen to chuckle of a baby laughter but not the daily poo cleaning and intolerable crying of a baby.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The truth is they want a sweet romance but not a arduous life-long commitment . They want the cuddling feel and listen to chuckle of a baby laughter but not the daily poo cleaning and intolerable crying of a baby.
Don't be so bad reh.. I like her before but then I was a young chap with nothing much in my own accumulated tangible and intangible assets to go after her. If I am unattached and available now and if fate allows, I might want my second chance with her...Lol :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be so bad reh.. I like her before but then I was a young chap with nothing much in my own accumulated tangible and intangible assets to go after her. If I am unattached and available now and if fate allows, I might want my second chance with her...Lol :biggrin:
Did Tanya know that you like her ? Or is it a secret in your heart? Man you should go up and confess your love .