• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~Zexion's Fanclub~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terraisawesome12

I want to join, Zexion is the best of them all, and didn't deserve to be brutally murdered by Axel. I hope Ienzo comes back in a future game, preferably with a voice actor too.
Ienzo___Zexion_by_ssceles.png

Both of them are puppy-dog cute.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I would make a fan club for zexion but im not exactly sure how to run a fan club lol

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
ill read up on it and see whats its all about then ill go ahead and make one if some one else dosnt first

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
LMAO well im looking threw the forums at different fanclubs, and they dont seem to hard to make it just takes alot of time to make the thread, and i need banners, vids, reasons, and stuff about zexion.... Hmm.. i might start working on it today...

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
wait Oe98 are you making one or am i cause we dont need two. if your going to then go right on ahead but i need to know so i dont make one if not then ill make it.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay ill go ahead and start tomarrow if anything it just depends i got alot of class work that has piled up

huanglulu

Hi and sorry i haven't been posting much recently in here =X would try to post more actively

I hope it gets made by tomorrow.
ienzo_by_nightrizer-d313n8z.png

Ienzo in Pride Lands.
zexion_lion_by_sailormiha-d2zl86u.jpg

Zexion in Pride Lands.

SQUARE-ENIX.

Return Ienzo/Zexion NOW, and ditch Axel/Lea.

Those fanart of Zexion are nice i love them =3 especially the first one thanks for sharing.

Okay ill go ahead and start tomarrow if anything it just depends i got alot of class work that has piled up

Ok good luck =) feel free to asked if you need any help.

The lack of Zexion fanart is sad.

It is quite sad :( i am not good at drawing myself so i hardly draw XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back