Radiant - Vol. 13 Ch. 95 - The Hills of Bome

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I feel like the regalia area will be shown as a safe haven for the afflicted

That exchange between Dragonov and Seth was hilarious. I hope the king ends up an ally to our protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
I am liking this king, in a way it might be good that the inquisition is in Bome with him if they were in a country much more... lenient, those guys could be even worse.

I can feel the fear of that poor girl, i do think people overexaggerate about the infected but i understand not want to be one, even with the possibility of magic, having a mutation ( and some are pretty grotesque ) isn't something most would want more so them being so random, i mean look at Melie and Ocoho theirs in a way are pretty discrete but they can and did destroy aspects of their life ( Ocoho's, in particular, scares me in a personal level ).

Aggregator gang
Dragunov and Seth makes a pretty good team. In the hilarious way.

Dex-chan lover
King Herkles is hilarious. I don't get his deal at all but I like it regardless.

Aggregator gang
The king seems cool a big softie under those muscles, hope he's able to help Seth and co at some point, and the newly infected guard could be an ally at some point too. And hopefully there'll be some Melie backstory soon
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Liking the world building of Bome. I'm hoping the king is as nice as he seems, but he also funds the Inquisition and is incredibly important to them, even if I doubt that he's really the one who calls the shots.

Damn, that fact about sealing living things really makes me anxious about Melie's eventual tragic backstory.

Interesting to see that even the king's bodyguards seem to have their own plot line. It makes them seem more like people in their own rite rather than accessories to him.

Dex-chan lover
The king is a surfer bro. The plot thickens and I love this arc. I bet they're going to infiltrate the Inquisitor School as students.

Users who are viewing this thread