CaV: Kratos (Molt) vs Jehuty (KaijuKing)

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Jehuty piloted by Dingo from Zone of Enders.

No Caption Provided

Kratos from God of War.

Rules

• Jehuty is V2 from ZOE 2nd Runner.
  • Kratos is GOW4 Kratos.
  • Both have all gear and abilities from their games.
  • Death or KO.
  • Battle in a large forest area surrounded by mountains.
  • Neither side knows much of the other.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Match is up. Looks good?

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt:

Ok let me introduce Jehuty.

No Caption Provided

Jehuty is a mech from the fame mind of Hideo Kojima, in the games Zone of Enders. Its is not any mecha either, but more a "super robot" in Japanese terms as the machine is built with space magic called Metatron. Metatron is a substance with amazing energy applications, and in ways breaks physics with time, space, and the living consciousness. In short its a bad as mech with crazy powers and stats. Jehuty had three forms. The first form was a weaker version but stronger than most still. The second form was its full potential called V2. Then the final form was patchwork of Anubis and itself for Naked Jehuty. Im using its full potential V2.

Also to get this out of the way, Jehuty and Anubis are in lore and statements the most powerful Orbital Frames, a tier above the rest. Meaning some of the weaker "Idalo" frames like Hathor, Dolores, and Idalo scale to Jehuty and Anubis.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Anubis is stated the most powerful Orbital Frame in existence at the start of 2nd Runner game. Jehuty as stated is equals to Anubis once its full programming was unlocked. Both frames were design as twins and to be equals. So I want that out of the way. I should show some stats of what Jehuty is like.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Anubis and Jehuty clash generates explosive force that stretches out hundreds of meters.

No Caption Provided

Jehuty stops dead and wrecks a speeding skyscraper size train. This is incredible strength wise. Jehuty is preforming easy 100,000+ ton feat here. This train is larger and more mass than the average skyscrapers. It also is moving at hypersonic speeds. Thats momentum and force on another level.

Durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jehuty gets slammed through massive airlock doors, then smash through building size generators which explode, and then slam into the shield wall for a electric surprise. Perfectly fine.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Jehuty flying at incredible speeds with Anubis with each clash generating massive force. They are zooming across this moons surface as straight energy blurs. Thats the basic average combat speeds this mecha fights at.

I should also touch on the Vector Trap, a powerful ability Jehuty uses for alot of its hax.

No Caption Provided

Vector Trap is the ability compress space and allow for a Orbital Frame to carry items and weapons in a invisible tiny singularity of space. This ability allows Jehuty is use hax abilities and weapons in mid battle from out of nowhere. It also allows Jehuty to use his most powerful ability Zero Shift.

Initial Thoughts

Kratos is used to fighting super large foes. Jehuty is 20 meters tall, not that huge. Jehuty also shown precision attacks in high speed battles on human size targets. So nothing crazy there. Some advantages I see for Jehuty is actually IMO what should be better stats, and more straight forward useful hax programs.

To start this battle off Jehuty is staying airborne, it rarely fights on the ground ever, and starts a barrage of firepower. This version of Jehuty has what is called "modules". Three of them. They add three times the fire power to Jehutys normal energy blasts.

No Caption Provided

Jehuty V2 has three Modules that fire triple blasts, plus the hand blast for four times more firepower.

No Caption Provided

Jehuty can rapid fire energy blasts from finger tips. Powerful enough to take out Raptors in a few hits. Raptors are very durable by the way.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Raptor tanks dozen of Tank Shell Machine Gun rounds before going down. Raptors shown to be still functional after crashing into the ground cratering the solid earth. They get rip to shreds by Jehuty's energy blasts. Raining death from above at the start in machine gun speeds.

If things get serious then Homing missiles come into play.

No Caption Provided

Jehuty using his Vector Trap to generate multiple missiles that track targets and powerful enough to one shot durable Raptor Orbital Frames. These missiles will track down Kratos for sure given how they track and tag the super speedy Raptors.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Raptors are shown many time great speed and agility to dodge mass machine gun fire firing tank shells.

No Caption Provided

Raptor and Dolores shown in high speed close combat. Moving insane speeds. So I am confident they can tag your character, or at the least distract him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Good post. I'll try to get mine ready by next week

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intro

No Caption Provided

Bio: Born in Sparta, Kratos was a respected soldier and a Spartan General, up until he lost his wife and daughter when he killed them, albeit by accident, under Ares' command, earning him the nickname of the "Ghost of Sparta", after which he renounced his service to the War God, eventually killing him and ascending to Godhood by becoming the new "God of War", before exacting revenge against his father, the Olympians and the Titans who betrayed him. After successfully exacting his vengeance, Kratos escaped into the world of Norse Gods by settling down in Midgard in Ancient Norway where he married another woman named Faye and bore a son named Atreus who together, after the boy's mother’s death, would embark on a journey to spread her ashes at the highest peak of all the nine realms.

While I am using GoW4 Kratos here, I’m also going to show feats he did in the previous games. This is because Cory Barlog, former director of GoW series, confirmed that Norse Saga Kratos is stronger than what he used to be in Greek saga, contrary to what some fans think.

No Caption Provided

Kratos’s Strength vs Jehuty’s Strength

‘’ Anubis and Jehuty clash generates explosive force that stretches out hundreds of meters.’’

Does the explosive force actually destroy anything? To me it looks like a flashy clash you see in lots of fiction work, but it’s hard to get an estimate of energy quantification behind the clash if it didn’t destroy something.

Jehuty stops dead and wrecks a speeding skyscraper size train. This is incredible strength wise. Jehuty is preforming easy 100,000+ ton feat here. This train is larger and more mass than the average skyscrapers. It also is moving at hypersonic speeds. Thats momentum and force on another level.

I calculated the amount of energy the train generated and turns out the feat is only Large Town. The form of energy being exerted here is kinetic energy with the equation being: KE = 1/2 * M * V^2

• You said the size of the train is larger than average skyscraper, I used World Trade Center (7th tallest skyscraper in the world btw) as basis for mass; World Trade Center weighs 500,000 tons
  • You said the speed is hypersonic, so I went with Mach 5 or 1715 m/s

KE = ½ * 500,000,000kg * 1715^2 m/s

KE = 735306250000000 joules

When converting that in TNT equivalent you get 175 Kiloton of TNT or Large Town Level.

No Caption Provided

However, Kratos’s power & strength is far ahead of Large Town tier as I will show. In GoW3 Cronos attempts to crush Kratos by slapping him in which Kratos overpowers him:

Cronos himself is 1600 feet, a walking mountain literally and he’s fast enough to tag GoW3 Kratos who in previous weaker form dodged lightning (this will be elaborated in speed section). A mountain-sized Titan punching at lightning speeds is island level in power. This feat counts as durability feat too, as he no sold the force of Cronos’s slap.

Another impressive strength feat was when Kratos and Baldur wrestle each other, the residual force of their clash splits the land and forms a canyon:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The depth of the fissure is so deep you can’t see the end of it (believe me, I went around the battlefield and it was DEEP), and the human eye can see for miles. This would mean they destroyed dozens of miles worth of bedrock. The real meat of the feat, however, is they accomplished this destruction by only pushing each other. Remember, this wasn’t done through a physical attack like a punch or magical means, it was the side-effect of them wrestling. It’s safe to say an attack from Kratos would be well beyond that.

Kratos's Speed vs Jehuty's Speed

Jehuty flying at incredible speeds with Anubis with each clash generating massive force. They are zooming across this moons surface as straight energy blurs. Thats the basic average combat speeds this mecha fights at.

Forgive me if I misinterpreted your statement, but you’re implying like they’re flying across the whole moon’s surface, which simply isn't shown in the gif you posted.

As for Kratos’s speed, he dodged lightning when he was way weaker than he is now:

No Caption Provided

This was from GoW2 which takes place when Kratos did not have his godly powers. There is no reason to believe the lightning doesn’t move at lightning speed, give It comes from storm cloud. I can’t stress how much GoW4 Kratos scales above that.

Durability

In terms of durability, he was in the epicenter of this huge explosion:

He also no-sold a volcanic eruption, which destroyed the city of Atlantis:

Once again, these are both feats where Kratos was significantly weaker than he is now. Both feats also involve the use of heat, which should mean Kratos would no-sell Jehuty’s missiles unless you got feats they are stronger than volcanic eruption or Ares' explosion.

On top of that, his durability scales above his strength since he was eating hits from Baldur, who can physically match Kratos. In terms of Baldur’s standalone strength, he knocked out the World Serpent; anybody who played GoW4 will know Jormungandr spanned the mountain ranges of Midgard, so knocking out a creature of this size is insanely impressive on Baldur’s strength and by extension Kratos’s durability.

Abilities

All of Kratos’s magical abilities came from weapons, which in this case he has ice power from Leviathan Axe and fire power from Blades of Chaos. Starting off with Blades of Chaos, the fire radiates so much heat to the point it’s impossible for fire to burn in Helheim:

God of War - Kratos Finds the Blades of Chaos - YouTube

0:40

The climate of Helheim is so cold that fire cannot burn there. The fact BoC can burn fire there is testament of its heat. Without necessary heat resistance Jehuty will get burnt to death.

As for Leviathan Axe, its stated to rival Mjolnir in power, and we know Mjolnir can one-shot giants like Thamur who is a walking mountain.

Summary

I don't see how this is close tbh. Kratos utterly outclasses Jehuty in stats

• Jehuty's best strength feat shown is Large Town when calculated, whereas Kratos far trumps that.
  • Jehuty's speed seems to be not quantifiable given there is no context given, whereas Kratos was lightning speed in massively weaker form than what I am using.
  • Jehuty's durability is surviving through a wall, whereas Kratos no-sold volcanic eruption in weaker form, so I don't see how Jehuty could hurt in the first place.

kaijuking counter is up

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt:Ok lets get to the heart of the arguments.

Strength Counters

Does the explosive force actually destroy anything? To me it looks like a flashy clash you see in lots of fiction work, but it’s hard to get an estimate of energy quantification behind the clash if it didn’t destroy something.

Well we see what happens with a mini nuke of explosion when the weaker Orbital Frame Dolores does this.

No Caption Provided

Jehuty is again the stated strongest orbital frame along with its twin Anubis. Plus this was a weaken Doleres ontop of that. Not sure what that calcs too. I dont do calcs.

Speed Counters

Forgive me if I misinterpreted your statement, but you’re implying like they’re flying across the whole moon’s surface, which simply isn't shown in the gif you posted.

As for Kratos’s speed, he dodged lightning when he was way weaker than he is now:

This was from GoW2 which takes place when Kratos did not have his godly powers. There is no reason to believe the lightning doesn’t move at lightning speed, give It comes from storm cloud. I can’t stress how much GoW4 Kratos scales above that.

Well lightning is not that great, only Mach 200-300 speed for the initial bolt, not the return stroke as many misinterpret.

If we want solid speed feats, then we have stated max speeds for the likes of Dolores, as well measurable time frames from the Anime and Game.

No Caption Provided

Hathor flies from Mars surface to Phobos moon in 5 seconds flat. Phobos is 5,826 miles distance from Mars.

No Caption Provided

Jehuty shows the speed to travel from Mars Orbit to Mars surface in roughly 12 seconds time frame. Jehuty also took the most scenic route following the planets curve rather straight down.

No Caption Provided

A weaker version of Dolores is stated to move faster than 4 million kilometers per hour.

These machine in short are pretty fast. Also before you say these are just speed feats, Dolores personally showed the ability tom track and react to tram going up the orbital elevator while at these speeds, and avoiding the space traffic at these speeds too. ADA is same kind of AI as Dolres, if not more advance as a stated better Frame. Its why Dingo, who is jack pumped with Metatron magical energy able to preform impossible piloting at such speeds.

Kratos Durability Arguments

In terms of durability, he was in the epicenter of this huge explosion:

He also no-sold a volcanic eruption, which destroyed the city of Atlantis:

Once again, these are both feats where Kratos was significantly weaker than he is now. Both feats also involve the use of heat, which should mean Kratos would no-sell Jehuty’s missiles unless you got feats they are stronger than volcanic eruption or Ares' explosion.

On top of that, his durability scales above his strength since he was eating hits from Baldur, who can physically match Kratos. In terms of Baldur’s standalone strength, he knocked out the World Serpent; anybody who played GoW4 will know Jormungandr spanned the mountain ranges of Midgard, so knocking out a creature of this size is insanely impressive on Baldur’s strength and by extension Kratos’s durability.

Very true. Im not sure what kinds of energy levels these missiles are at, or energy weapons burn at. As I showed the Raptors are very durable but get shredded by the average Energy Blasts Jehuty can rapid fire and in great quantity with the 3 added Modules. To cut through Raptors like tissue paper I thinks its hotter than Magma by far.

There is also the Homing Lasers which is energy weapons fast enough to keep pace with these Orbital Frames mostly, and they home in on targets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These energy beams (Seen through Doleres, Idalo, and Jehuty) burn through LEVs and Raptors with equal ease. Things that are many times more durable than modern tank armor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LEVs can tank heavy energy weapon fire from Mosquitos. Energy weapons that rip up solid stone with ease. LEVs also survives smashing through dozen meters worth of solid stone with no damage to its armor. Pierce and burn with utter ease by these Homing Lasers. I think at the least they can cause some damage and very hard to avoid given their speed, homing ability, and quantity.

There is also the close combat weapons Jehuty has. These C class Orbital frames are very powerful and very durable. Insane so. However as durable and powerful these frames are the close combat weapons of Jehuty and other C Class Frames cut through their own armor with ease.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Very precise and very sharp. Add to this further the three Modules around Jehuty act as further close combat weapons.

No Caption Provided

These Modules act as a swarm of attacks in close combat, and shown to smack around and damage a Anubis level frame. So in short thats four angles of deadly attacks to avoid.

Jehuty Durability Arguments

All of Kratos’s magical abilities came from weapons, which in this case he has ice power from Leviathan Axe and fire power from Blades of Chaos. Starting off with Blades of Chaos, the fire radiates so much heat to the point it’s impossible for fire to burn in Helheim:

God of War - Kratos Finds the Blades of Chaos - YouTube

0:40

The climate of Helheim is so cold that fire cannot burn there. The fact BoC can burn fire there is testament of its heat. Without necessary heat resistance Jehuty will get burnt to death.

As for Leviathan Axe, its stated to rival Mjolnir in power, and we know Mjolnir can one-shot giants like Thamur who is a walking mountain.

I just have to ask how cold something needs to be for no fire to burn. Normal fire? In theory only Absolute Zero can stop any heat source as heat source can always burn in any temperature as long it has a source to power said heat. Like this is so vague and not sure what too cold for fire to burn means.

Well I do know this, if to cold for fire means ancient Greek times, then I doubt any known sources of fire burn hotter than Magma which is what energy weapons already are for Jehuty. Also if we talk casual durability for these C Class Orbital Frames, then again we should see what weaker frames can do casually.

No Caption Provided

Idalo smashes through a forest at full speed and then crashes through a cliffs edge with no damage.

No Caption Provided

Idalo takes no damage from Anti Air missiles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Idalo took dozens upon dozens of Particle Canon shots to bring down. The pilot survives this too. This is the level of durability of the WEAKEST C Class Orbital Frame. The Neiths were stated leagues above Idalo, and both Hathor and Dolores are noticeably above Neiths. Anubis and Jehuty are slightly above Hathor and Dolores. You get the point. In terms of stated superiority and power....

No Caption Provided

Jehuty gets blasted out of the sky by Tyrant's massive Particle Canon. Jehuty was still very much combat capable. How powerful are Particle Canons?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dolores Particle Canon showed that it can cut straight into a mountain size Asteroid Military Base, and nearly cut it in half in half. The weakest form of Jehuty (ZOE1) took this dead on with only the smallest damage which healed right after anyway.

I should again touch on this. Idalo < Neiths < Nephtis < Hathor/Dolores < Anubis/Jehuty is stated in Lore talking superiority. Speaking of Dolores she survive a feat like this for her testament to durability.

No Caption Provided

Dolores crashes so hard into the ocean to generate a nuclear like explosion, but flies out second later of the ocean with no damage. The impact shockwave wrecks the city that was some distance away too. Thats casual durability of these C Class Frames.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jehuty gets slammed through massive airlock doors easily 50 or so meters of solid steel, compared to Jehuty height, then smash through building size generators which explode, and then slam into the shield wall for a electric shield surprise. all this did no damage to your health bar. Just uncomfortable for Dingo.

So the damage these guys can tank is up there and this is still not the "best' feats. Plus there is the Energy Shield to facto in.

No Caption Provided

Jehuty's energy shield and how it works. A straight forward energy shield that covers the whole front side of the Frame.

No Caption Provided

C Class Orbital Frame using a energy shield underwater shows the effects on the ocean on Mars surface, and how the energy output of said shield is visible from space.

Conclusions

• Im not sure what the strength calc is for Jehuty max at, but its nothing to sneeze at. Stopping the train which was 30-40 times larger than Jehuty and several times wider, train moving at hypersonic speeds. Pretty solid. However Dolores also shows nuke like explosions just slamming LEVs onto the moon surface. Where the Gravity factor is lessen. So not sure what thats adds up too, but is serious strength.
  • I feel Jehuty durability is still something too much. Thats raw durability, and then add in the Shield. I have not added in yet Healing Factor. Yes Jehuty has a Healing Factor. I will save this last post.
  • Jehuty still has a flight advantage. I know GOW has flight abilities, but right now Jehuty will just rain fire power down. If GOW can make it to Jehuty, then Jehuty still has the speed and insane sharp/durable built in sword to defend itself.
  • Speed wise Im not sure where you personally will rate Kratos, but as seen C Class Frames are insane fast and this is not the top speed to Jehuty either in combat. Im holding that card for last post.