FS: Chi/MKE area IKEA Jerker desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm retiring my Jerker desk. It is one of the early versions with a flat front rather than the curved cutout. I have two shelves and the cable management tray with it as well. Condition is good-ish considering it's been through 2 apartments and 2 houses now over its lifespan.

This would be local pickup only and I'm looking for $80. I am in Kenosha, WI, basically halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee.

edit: this time with pictures of the actual desk:
nAl1bAo.jpg

The main desk part is 29" deep, about 46" wide overall. Pullout wings are about 12" square, and are not included in the width measurement. First shelf is 17.75" deep, second is 13.75" deep. Top shelf is at 56" in that picture, but the cool thing is the uprights have holes at 1.25" intervals so you can put the desk and shelves whereever they fit best.

I'm pretty sure the instructions are online, but it's very simple to break down and reassemble, all bolted together between the uprights. This came from IKEA so the whole thing breaks down to fit in a compact-car trunk, flat.

Well, I can't seem to find the Version 1 Jerker instructions anywhere, tons for the V2 which isn't exactly the same, but close. However, the toughest part of the assembly was the one-time stuff like screwing the tops to the underframes. The rest is just bolts through the uprights which is really straightforward. We can take it apart together and take pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.